Postnatal Mum and Baby Yoga
NEW block starting 6th November
Each class £10.
Classes run for 5 weeks with 6 weeks to use them as I know how unpredictable life can be with a new baby! Should you make all 6 classes, the extra £10 is payable at the last class.
bendy yoga provides nurturing, inclusive postnatal recovery yoga classes for mums and pre-crawler babies. Classes are small and friendly with a maximum of 8 Mums and their babies in each class. Suitable for Mums 6 weeks post-delivery, provided fit and well. Special precautions and considerations required with abdominal complications and Caesarean births.
BENEFITS FOR MUM
* Postnatal specific postures with tailored postural adaptations suitable for the postpartum body
* Ways to relieve neck/shoulder tension
* Postures to rebuild strength and muscle tone
* Exercises to increase pelvic floor and core stability
* Postures and breath work to lift and revitalise energy levels
* Time to bond with your baby
* An opportunity to meet other mums and share experiences
BENEFITS FOR BABY
* Gentle movement to increase comfort from wind/colic/constipation
* Positive touch and rhyme to both stimulate and calm.
What to bring:
Please bring a blanket for your baby to lie on and a full water bottle for you. No other special equipment is required – you just need to wear comfortable clothes you can move in. They can have baby sick on them – it doesn’t matter!
To register your interest in classes or for more information, please contact me.